Welcome to the Elite RN Referral Program! We know that without dedicated healthcare providers like you, we would not be where we are today. This is our way of thanking you for continuing to help build the Elite team.
Each nurse you refer to Elite will earn you an additional $500. You will receive $500 for every Registered Nurse you refer that works 96 hours – even if you don’t work! It’s simple – you refer an RN, we track the hours they work, and for each RN you refer that works 96 hours, Elite will pay you a referral bonus of $500.
Referring your friends and fellow RNs is a winning situation for everyone. You will receive the referral bonus, and your referral will receive all of the benefits and opportunities Elite offers their RNs. Once they begin to work for Elite, they too will be eligible to refer Registered Nurses and receive a referral bonus.
- Your RN referral must be “new” to the Elite database or must have been inactive for at least 1 year prior to being referred.
- Your name must appear as the referral source through this form and/or on the application completed by the referral. If your name is not listed, you will not be eligible for the referral bonus.
- The 96 hours worked by your referral must be non-orientation hours.
- RNs must have 1+ years of US experience in an acute care facility.
- The referring party must be employed by Elite Nursing Services, Inc.
- Although the $500 bonus is only offered for an RN referral, all LVNs and CNAs are eligible to receive the bonus if they refer an RN to Elite.
- The referral bonus will be paid one week after the hours have been completed, and will be taxed according to your current tax filing status.